My reborn twins

Started by suitekids, June 12, 2012, 02:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

Yes Sal , i did buy just a couple of items and was very impressed with the quality, so then i waited  for him to make me that  reel clamp / screws .Only had to wait a few days and he notified me when it was ready together with some other bits n pieces,including a few top quality handles. Quick shipping too.Realy good bloke to deal with.

tle88

George4741

Quote from: suitekids on June 12, 2012, 02:29:34 AM
And with some clothes on!!!!!

NO, NO, NOT THE CLOTHES! :o
Quote from: suitekids on June 12, 2012, 02:29:34 AM

Aaaah, that's better. ;)  Those reels don't need no clothes! ;D  Seriously, You've got some major bling there.   
viurem lliures o morirem

Tile

Not only bling. These reels are solid metal  :) .
In solid fiberglass we trust

suitekids

alantani

naw, those corrode too quickly.....   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on June 26, 2012, 06:13:09 AM
X2.
Also, the threads don't last long on a nice size fish, I've been there.
The aluminum star is too thin, well actually aluminum doesn't belong there. That's one design that doesn't make sense, but I've seen worse.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

suitekids

I thought it would be nice too, till I bought one, now it sits new in the parts box, I elected to use the stock one, it's much more heavy duty than the anodized aluminum pro gear. As Sal mentioned, it shouldn't be there. I guess I could sharpen the edges and throw it like a ninja!!!  Dan

ShoreKasterHI

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 26, 2012, 10:04:49 AM
Quote from: alantani on June 26, 2012, 06:13:09 AM
X2.
Also, the threads don't last long on a nice size fish, I've been there.
The aluminum star is too thin, well actually aluminum doesn't belong there. That's one design that doesn't make sense, but I've seen worse.

Thanks for the heads up as i was thinking on picking up one.