Now What?

Started by Bill B, June 16, 2012, 12:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

just my 2 cents,  time to go fishing to put a smile on your face when all your hard work is put to use. :)

ShoreKasterHI

How about put those reels to work. Let's see some pictures of some fish! Sometimes its easier said than done though.

Bill B

We will be at Jalama Beach in a couple of weeks....thinking about trying my 112H, please say a prayer not real good at casting a conventional....and a Shimano spinner for some surf perch...we're taking a "newbie" to camping that week and she asked about plugging in a hairdryer...Oh yes she DID!!!  ::)

Picked up some hot pink and some white perch grubs with 3/8 oz. leadheads to cast into the surf..any other suggestion?  I think they still sell squid at the store... Hopefully the current and salad will be accommodating...has anyone fished Jalama any other way?  Got a 15' Okuma a couple years back...at a real good price...well under $40.00...and a Diawa DF-100A for about the same price....maybe leave the 112 at home to save the frustration and fish the coffee grinders.  Has anyone tried fishing the creek and lagoon?

Also the "CFO" gave me authorization to start looking for a couple "basket cases" to re-engineer! ;D  Thinking maybe a 112 and 505 ???
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Quote from: TARFU on June 17, 2012, 01:58:39 AM
We will be at Jalama Beach in a couple of weeks....thinking about trying my 112H, please say a prayer not real good at casting a conventional....and a Shimano spinner for some surf perch...we're taking a "newbie" to camping that week and she asked about plugging in a hairdryer...Oh yes she DID!!!  ::)

Tarfu: Tell your newbie to go to the nearest electronics store and purchase a sky plug.  Tell her if they do not have a sky plug, tell her to ask for a cabulubator outlet.  Don't do this if you are depending on "benefits."  :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

hey tarfu at least you can use the blower to quickly dry your gear after a freshwater shower. ;D

Bill B

I think my wife is taking her under her wing and providing lots of useful info...poor girl was just about to spend $60.00 for a sleeping bag..... just want to know if she's bringing the margarita machine?   ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!