Chinese Bearing Supplier

Started by inhotpursuit, June 17, 2012, 06:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inhotpursuit

Late last year i put a large order in for bearings with Shelby  after 2 orders i was told that the minimum order for ceramic  bearings was 500 per size and the minimum for stainless steel was 200 per size funny this was after i was informed by Shelby that they were showing the factory to some reps from a large florida based bearing supplier.
As most of my repairs deal with upgrades my only interest was in ceramic and ceramic hybrids  i started searching for an alternative source on alibaba.com and aliexpress as with shelbys isunami factory most supliers want a minimum of 500 but i did find one that will supply with a minimum of 100 so i ordered some hybrids and some stainless bearings the hybrids are almost all sold out and i have had not one complaint or failure(i do inspect clean and soak each in TSI before shipping)the precision and looks of these bearings are similar to my old canadian supplier at half the price.
The stainless bearings that i ordered were for shaft and handle upgrades 5x8x2.5 and 4x7x2.5 these seem to be as good as the upgrades i was getting from  large US based supplier the bearings are rated Abec 3 the prices for miniture stainless bearings are very reasonable $37-47 per hundred and the hybrid ceramic/stainless are $267 per hundred.
I have been able to find only a few sizes that offer the ribbon type cage that is prefered by most of the forum members for the most the bearing have a stainless crown cage.

alantani

sounds like it has worked out so far.  glad to hear it!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

shelby.hong

glad to hear that you have found a new supplier, but my friend you misunderstand me,

For regular and commonly used stainless steel bearings we still accept any order any quantity, but for hybrid and full ceramic, they are produced with different material and production line and we only produce them when we get a big order as the total cost will be much higher than any other bearings, so when we do not have any ceramic bearings in stock, we have to give you a MOQ, We also have difficulties when small & stockout orders come to us. Please kindly understand. :'(

Shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

kamuwela

glad to see we have more then one choice thanks for the info.