Hello from Another Texan...

Started by jechterhoff, June 18, 2012, 06:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jechterhoff

This site was a shining discovery!  I fish the coast from Rockport south to South Padre Island.  I'm also discovering the art of upgrading my Shimano, Abu-Garcia and others casting and spinning reels.  Boca-Bearings is sending me my first shipment of #7 ABEC orange seal ceramic bearings for the Curados and Lew's reels.  I hope to learn from you and meet new friends here.  BTW, I'm 60 and fished all my life.  The last time I fished CA. was when I worked in San Diego and caught two California Halibut about 30 inches each...safely returned back to the bay.  Take care, JEE.
For God So Loved The World, He Did Not Send A Committee

Dominick

Quote from: jechterhoff on June 18, 2012, 06:08:43 PM
  BTW, I'm 60 and fished all my life. 

JEE:  As you can see you haven't fished all your life.  Your life is not over.  Welcome to Alan's creation.  There is a lot of good stuff on this site.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood....

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

UK Ron

redsetta

Welcome aboard Jee.
x2 on Dominick's post, you've got a lot of good years in ya yet!
My father's near 80 and still drives his V8 GTO everyday. ;) ;D
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Irish Jigger

Welcome Jee,wish I was 60 again.

Nessie Hunter

60's is the new 30's.....    ;D

Welcome Jee.....
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

kamuwela

aloha JEE welcome to alans place.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!