fin-nor 2 sp kit

Started by wallacewt, June 19, 2012, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

does anybody know if there is a 2 speed kit for the ma20 topless.thanks

Dave Bentley

Now that would be handy.

Have you heard a whisper, mate
Only believe that which you know to be true.

wallacewt

not yet dave,but ill keep at it.
by the way you never had my permission to move to mandurah instead of rockingham even though its only 25klms

David Bentley

Mate, I'm a married man. What ever made you think I had any say in where we live.

I wanted Shoalwater Bay, near the "NEW" pub (like my sense of humour eh.)

MD wanted Mandurah so Mandurah it is.

wallacewt

wallacewt

i got 2 replies back,ocean marine and jarvis walker
there is no upgrade kit.
you would have to change internals,side plate and handle

Dave Bentley

Thanks Mate, I did mention to Whitey on my last trip to Jurien and he reckoned that unless you are fishing over 200 metres you don't need 2 speed. I think I agree.

You mentioned on a recent post but I can't find it, that you use, I think Corrosion x. Where do you get it, locally I hope.

wallacewt

hi dave
i use tsi301,got it from alan,8oz, $38 which included shipping.will last me forever. i dont have any corr;x.

Dave Bentley

Thanks, thought maybe you had trackled it down in OZ. Thanks

alantani

the actual postage was $15.  it's nuts!!!!!!   >:(
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dave Bentley

Alan, I got the bearing packer kit for $5.50 postage, 6 months ago I received a Kindle from Amazon for $22.00 postage. Wanted to send the warranty one back and our Australia Post wouldn't accept it because it had a battery in it. Found another mob who wanted $146.00. Amazon told me to put it in the bin.

I will place an order shortly for some stuff that I want and I will include the TSI 301. Are you able to supply that little grease gun you use. The only ones I can track down here has the nozzle and the handle on the same side.

Many thanks to you and Wallace for the info.

alantani

i am flying into sydney on july 20th.  wish i could bring it with me, but the last thing i need is to get hung up in customs with an unknown liquid in my suitcase!  just let me know what you need and i will ship it out.  shipping to australia has not been a problem.  fiji and new zealand have been.  :-\

wallacewt

are you going to make it to perth

alantani

no, it's sydney, ayer's rock, alice springs, cairnes and brisbane!

wallacewt

sydney will be crap weather in july(mid winter)but the rest should be perfect.i wish you and yours a lovely stay.