thanks a million!!!!!!!!!

Started by alantani, June 21, 2012, 03:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

thank you to the anonymous donor that send over bass ale!  the frig was near empty.  timing was great. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

david, thank you very much!!!!!! 

Dominick

Hey anonymous donor, how about gluten free beer next time?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Bentley

Dom, there is more chance of me buying lentils and a meat free pie or Hamburger than Gluten free Beer.

And I'm a diabetic.

alantani

Quote from: Pescachaser on June 22, 2012, 05:01:06 AM
Hey anonymous donor, how about gluten free beer next time?  Dominick

that's what vodka is for!  there is some of that in the freezer section.   ;D

Dominick

Quote from: David Bentley on June 22, 2012, 05:15:35 AM
Dom, there is more chance of me buying lentils and a meat free pie or Hamburger than Gluten free Beer.

And I'm a diabetic.

David:  Seriously Budweiser makes Red Bridge brand, a gluten free beer.  It's not widely available but it is very good.  It tastes like a pale ale.  Whole Foods carries it.  I have a friend that orders a case from the distributor when I ask him to.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

we need another staff meeting to discuss this!

Dave Bentley

Have one for me, and my proxy vote is either "YES" or "NO" whatever the motion may be.

Hey Dom, just googled Gluten Free beer. Didn't know there was such a thing as Coeliac (Gluten intolerance) Sorry I took the p#ss.
Mate, Bud is not that popular or available over here, let alone a Gluten free version. How popular is it in the states. (Gluten free that is.)

Next time I will make sure it's gluten free Bud.
Dave

Only believe that which you know to be true.

Dominick

By some estimates it seems that it is 1 in 133 in the U.S. population.  1 in 100 in Europe.  It's no big deal but is hard to find prepared food that does not have wheat flour in it.  There are more and more gluten free products on the market today.  There was no reason to apologize, no umbrage was taken.  It was all in fun.  Dominick

Norcal Pescador

What I want to know is, why is Bryan smiling so when he doesn't touch the stuff? ;D

I've got to get down there for a staff meeting......  Nah, I'll attend by remote hookup with my 16 year-old single malt in my hand. :D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

David Bentley

Aha, I didn't twig that was Bryan in the pic.

Perhaps that's a knowing smile that "I will never suffer from a hang over again. I hope it chokes you" LOL

Bryan Young

Once a bartender, always a bartender.  I learned this very important lesson in Japan as the Geisha girls pour and pour...and before you know it, you have just drank a case of beer and a few liters of sake.

Like bartending, you can always bring a smile to someone's face with a good drink.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

David Bentley

Quote from: Bryan Young on June 26, 2012, 03:57:56 AM
Once a bartender, always a bartender.  I learned this very important lesson in Japan as the Geisha girls pour and pour...and before you know it, you have just drank a case of beer and a few liters of sake.

Like bartending, you can always bring a smile to someone's face with a good drink.

Sounds like a typical Friday/Saturday in my life. Not Sake but Chivas, not Geisha but stupid self. Always sorry the next day but it doesn't stop me from planning the next time. Oh the pain.