Hello from the Wilderness South Africa

Started by Simon Anderson, June 24, 2012, 06:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Anderson

Thanks for allowing me here, Im here under another name but cannot remember my password and cannot find the message.

Anyway we are all fishing mad nutters and Im here to check some tutorial by our host Mr Alan Tani, who also frequently posts on our local fishing website in South Africa namely; www.sealine.co.za

In particular looking for info on the Trinidad DC 30 ~ dont find much so methinks nothing much goes wrong!!

Right?? ::)

Thanks Alan.

;D
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

redsetta

Welcome aboard Simon.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Simon Anderson

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

kamuwela

aloha simon thank you for joining us here at alans place

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Irish Jigger

wallacewt

simon
there is no "h"in how,and if you speaka da oz you have to answer your own question,thus!
ow ar ya mate alright. its 1 word.
welcome.

redsetta

Quoteow ar ya mate alright. its 1 word.
Class  ;) ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

the trinidad dc's are horribly expensive!  the have greased carbon fiber drag washers, spring loaded dogs, and a double height AR bearing.  you can upgrade th plain trinidad with drag washers and a spring loaded dog and do just as well.  the trinidad dc's are great reels, though.  just expensive. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Welcome to Mr.  Tani's neighborhood....

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.