FISHING IN NY WITH BROADWAY DOM

Started by Dominick, June 26, 2012, 09:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirmypug

I'm not talkin' 'bout pleasure boatin' or day sailin'. I'm talkin' 'bout workin' for a livin'. I'm talkin' 'bout sharkin'!

Dominick

Quote from: Squirmypug on June 27, 2012, 09:23:12 PM
Can't see the pics in the post  ???

Anyone else not seeing the photos?  They are coming up on my computer.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Irish Jigger

Getting them here on the other side of the pond! ;D
Great report and pics. You guys are lucky having quality fishing like that on your door step.
Beautiful boat you have there Broadway.

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Pescachaser on June 27, 2012, 09:46:49 PM
Quote from: Squirmypug on June 27, 2012, 09:23:12 PM
Can't see the pics in the post  ???

Anyone else not seeing the photos?  They are coming up on my computer.  Dominick

Got 'em all, Dominick - the ones in the original post and your photobucket folder. Great pics, by the way.
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

wallacewt

thanks for the photos
must have been rough to get that cat rockin.

Dominick

Quote from: wallacewt on June 28, 2012, 01:16:45 AM
thanks for the photos
must have been rough to get that cat rockin.
Yep.  It was pretty rough.  We had to jam ourselves into the corner and reel in the fish.  Dom uses 113H with Tiburon frames.  The reels worked flawlessly.  I'm at Joe's house in New Jersey and we tried to Skype you but got no answer.  Good luck fishing.  You are dhu.   ;D  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

wallacewt

stormy at the moment dom,but did get a look in on skype.thanks for ringing

redsetta

Looks like a great day and some cracker fish.
Thanks for sharing - was nearly like being there ;) ;D
Will look forward to heading out on the water with yas one day!
All the best lads, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

broadway

Justin,
    Would love to have you out!
Dominick,
     We created quite a stir at the dock evidently because I've gotten 4 calls from either charter capt's or serious fisherman asking how we managed that catch the other day.  They haven't caught keeper bass in 4 or 5 days... we did ;)
I told them umbrella rigs made it happen, but I didn't burn our spot ;D
     What made my day was seeing Diane as happy as she was pulling in that big girl... you got a great daughter, pal!
Thanks
Dom

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on June 28, 2012, 03:04:29 PM
     What made my day was seeing Diane as happy as she was pulling in that big girl... you got a great daughter, pal!
Thanks Dom
Dom:  I just got off the phone with Diane.  One of the first things she said was that she was still feeling the high of that fishing day.  Yes I felt it was unique to experience a fishing day like that.  Getting feedback from everyone confirms the experience.  You da man.  You made it happen.  Dominick

Dominick

For all you folks that might have missed the pictures, I had to go back in and correct the IMG code.  If we lose the photos again go to

http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/lmdl4law/FISHING%20WITH%20DOM%20NY/?start=0

This will give you access to all my photos on photobucket.  Check out the other albums most are fishing pictures.  Dominick

broadway

Dominick,
     Glad to hear Diane is still feeling the thrill, as am I.
Thanks for the photos, memories, and nice words! ;)
Dom

redsetta

This is what it's all about...
Thanks to Alan for bringing us all together - seems many of us have made some great mates since coming aboard.  ;) ;D
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: redsetta on June 28, 2012, 10:24:27 PM
Thanks to Alan for bring us all together - seems many of us have made some great mates since coming aboard.  ;) ;D
Cheers, Justin

x2 yes thanks to Mr. Tani :)

Alto Mare

Quote from: redsetta on June 28, 2012, 10:24:27 PM
Thanks to Alan for bringing us all together - seems many of us have made some great mates since coming aboard.  ;) ;D
Cheers, Justin
I also agree Justin. Love you guys ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.