Life Sometimes Gets in the Way

Started by Keith K, June 30, 2012, 02:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith K

...of fishing. Ryan and I have been scrambling the last year or so to get our business going. The boat has been dry as a result...until today. We couldn't take it any more.

We launched up north and fished with the fleet right off of Tomales Point. They are there. First fish right around 7:am.

Second soon thereafter.

We then proceeded to drop 5 fish.

5!

Rusty or something. Went through a dry spell as the tide turned, then they bit again. Done by 11.

Hammered a high falootin' burger on the ride out.

Got me some tail.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

seaeagle2

Nice, very nice.. those are some nice fat football fish, speacking of footballs,  are you up to another season of clipping the sports page, if not I understand.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Keith K

Quote from: seaeagle2 on June 30, 2012, 04:21:31 AM
Nice, very nice.. those are some nice fat football fish, speacking of footballs,  are you up to another season of clipping the sports page, if not I understand.

Sure thing Russ.

Dominick

Nice Keith:  I haven't gotten a Salmon in a couple of years.  I can't wait to get out.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

seaeagle2

Up here the word from the catch and release fishery, there's tons of bait, and tons of fish this year.  The Lake Washington Sockeye run was forecast at 48000 for the entire run, the counts are already at 47,781. 
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Keith K

wallacewt

oh my,what are we gunna wash these down with.

seaeagle2

alantani

keith, glad you're doing ok.  i've had 3 salmon trips on my boat and i've been skunked all three times.  i should stay with what i know and just keep rockfishing!   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

seaeagle2

Guess I can cross smoked salmon off the "making it worth your while list " ;D