Need these questions answered asap pleaseeeeeee???

Started by Biggameaddict, July 07, 2012, 06:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggameaddict

Hey guys i wanna buy a lot if reels but all have problems. First off is a daiwa ld50h the spool doesnt turn when pressure is applied, why? Second is a penn battle 4000 that the bail doesnt open and makes a clicking sound when reeling. Third, penn battle 600 that the spool gets stuck. Fourth is a penn 320 gt where the release button does not work. Im gonna buy these reels online so i want to be extra careful and not buy junk so please help asap ??? Thanks alot.

Irish Jigger

Looks like you would be buying someone else's problems. Give them a miss as they may be expensive to fix.

Bryan Young

I would agree. Some things are just not worth your time and money.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

I agree with the two gentlemen, BUT, if those are your type of reels I would purchase them for parts. The price needs to be right though. If you don't need the headaches, just walk away.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Biggameaddict

Haha i was too late anyway the auction ended at 8 today, i woke up at 7:23 thinking it was early i thought i would not get up so i got carried away and slept woke up at 8:44 auction was 184$. These reels were factory returns i think.

Irish Jigger

Looks like  Megalops (new member here) won those reels. ;)