7 days till we leave for australia!

Started by alantani, July 11, 2012, 05:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I'm there. Hope you can join in Alan.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

ok, last morning in brisbane!  peter was up early as usual.  eva, too!  she made a nice breakfast for us, including LOTS of coffee!

the ride to the airport was a little longer than expected, but there was still plenty of time to catch our flight. 

the ride home was bumpy as hell!  it was 11:30am by the time we lifted off.  as soon as we did, i reset my watch to california time, which was 6:30pm.  from about 10pm to 2am pst, we were getting bounced around pretty badly.  somewhere around 2am i felt the plane accellerate.  i think the pilot climbed up a few thousand feet to get us out of the turbulance.  it was alot smoother after that. 

we arrived in los angeles at 6:30am and hopped a turbo prop puddle jumper from los angeles to san jose.  i got a window seat this time. 

and we're home!

many thanks to the boyds and to the wonderful people of australia for a memorable two and a half weeks!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Nessie Hunter

We all had a wonderful trip, thanks for taking us along!!!!     ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dominick

Man, I am so Jet lagged after that trip that i am going to stop listening to the circadian rhythms.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Pescachaser on August 06, 2012, 12:32:15 AM
Man, I am so Jet lagged after that trip that i am going to stop listening to the circadian rhythms.  ;D Dominick

Dominick, don't let the cicadas keep you awake either. ;D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD