7 days till we leave for australia!

Started by alantani, July 11, 2012, 05:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

They look great.  glad to get out on the boat with Peter when he was here...sorry we missed dinner though.  I hear his fish fry is the bomb.

And I'm esp. glad that those terminals are UL certified.  ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

seaeagle2

What a great trip, here's another vote for the wiring job.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Harry

Glad your enjoying Aussie hospitality! 

Pakula !   i tried a few ss hooks of theirs . Havnt missed a hit yet , awsome product , best game hook ive ever used.

Harry

Bryan Young

Welcome back Alan.  Sorry I missed your call, and am glad you and your family are home safe and sound.  Can I revert the parts shipment back to you?  Parts alone is a full time job.  No wonder you have Jim, Jon, Roger and myself helping with the reel repair/upgrades.  I think we need to hire my wife for this...what do you think?  She'll work for food... ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

redsetta

QuoteI think we need to hire my wife for this...
Good call Bryan - 'A family that plays together stays together' as they say...  ;) ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

thanks for covering, bryan!  we need to have another "staff meeting."  anybody free for dinner on sunday? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

wallacewt

some body is using your name today,i didnt open the email.welcome back alan

alantani

yeah, that's what i get for using a strange aussie computer!

Alto Mare

Welcome back Alan.
From all the activities that you've been up to, looks like you'll need another vacation ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

We are back on Monday. Will see Moderator Rob for Dinner tonight. Maybe I should strap Rob to the roof of my car and drag him to the staff meeting that I will miss :( and Rob too :(

Bruce

Thank you for shareing your vacation photos. Very nice.
I also recieved one of those bogus Alan Tani emails and suppose many others did as well.
I asked John to send the Karma gift to you for the kids fishing program . Sorry I should have asked if the stuff would be usefull .
Buzz

broadway

Welcome back Alan... thanks for taking us along with ya ;)
Class act move, Buzz 8)

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 04, 2012, 11:14:31 AM
Welcome back Alan.
From all the activities that you've been up to, looks like you'll need another vacation ;D
Nah, he'll just go back to work to rest up. ;D

Welcome back Alan. Thanks for taking us all. ;)

Bryan - I don't like roofs. But if you have a roof rack, I can hold on and stand on the back bumper. :o
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

we have another kid's trip on thursday.  stay tuned!