My 505HS

Started by Alto Mare, July 28, 2012, 10:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Quote from: LI Guy on August 01, 2012, 05:32:04 PM
I was Bluefishing yesterday. Loaded the boat 13# average. When I got back all my reels looked like the " Lizzy Borden Signature Edition". It would really hurt to put such a pretty reel through that abuse.
So where's the pictures?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

LI Guy

Don't you know cameras are bad luck on boats! Trust me when I tell you the boat looks like a crime scene after a successful Bluefish trip. Besides I'm lucky to post text without screwing it up let alone post photos. Maybe I should have one of my kids do it.

Alto Mare

Quote from: LI Guy on August 01, 2012, 05:32:04 PM
I was Bluefishing yesterday. Loaded the boat 13# average. When I got back all my reels looked like the " Lizzy Borden Signature Edition". It would really hurt to put such a pretty reel through that abuse.
So would I.
I'm sure that I could find myself a reel for every accasions  ;), some of my 4/0's have spacers made out of a 1/2" copper pipe.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

LMAO! Lizzy Borden Sig. Series  ;D It slice, it dices...
13lb avg.... them some gator blues, bro
Dom

redsetta

QuoteLMAO! Lizzy Borden Sig. Series  ;D
x2 - had to look that one up! ;)
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer