Main Menu

New Guy

Started by outdoorsaddiction, July 29, 2012, 12:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norcal Pescador

Welcome Bryan! No, not the old Bryan, the new Bryan! ;D

Dominick, come up to Podunk. I'll get you on freshwater fish without bugs. I just gotta find a boat. ::)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

buitrechico

Welcome Bryan!!!

Ricardo
Ricardo Dell´Aquila

outdoorsaddiction

Thanks for all the welcomes.

Bill B

Welcome from Southern California..
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

casey10

Hi all, My name is Casey and I am from Hopewell Cape in New Brunswick Canada. I just seen this site referred to in a post on a local fishing site and came in for a look. I fish freshwater for sm bass, chain pickeral, muskies and stripers. My PB is the 45" striper in my avatar, 38.5 lbs caught on a SSR Rapala. I am retired after serving 31 years in the canadian airforce. I currently have 4 abu garcia baitcasters and am probably picking up 2 more this week end which will require some maint/repair. I have never opened a reel and figure it is about time to learn to do my own cleaning each off season. I am looking forward to finding good info on this site as I read thru the various posts for a few days. Cheers Casey!
Any day above ground is a good one !

Keta

Hi Casey

Quote from: norcal pescador on August 11, 2012, 01:12:46 AM
I just gotta find a boat. ::)

Redding is closer to KF than where I usualy fish and I have a 14' flatbottom with a 35hp pump.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Casey, welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

saltydog

Welcome from Texas..............
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

outdoorsaddiction

alantani

glad to have you here, casey.  you can get carbontex drag washers from smoothdrag.com.  if you clean out the bearings and levelwind assembly with carb cleaner and compressed air, then lube it up, it will spin forever!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Welcome aboard Casey!!
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

casey10

Thanks for the welcome guys! Will check out smoothdrag.com. as you suggested Alan.
Any day above ground is a good one !

Alto Mare

Welcome Casey! As you can see, we're all reel nuts around here. Enjoy your stay, Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.