Avet Parts

Started by Bryan Young, July 30, 2012, 04:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Well, I must say, was GREAT dealing with them.  From what I heard, I was getting scared that it would be a long and hard process to get some parts, but I called bright and early at 9:00 am on their toll free number (877)487-4476, and got my order in pronto.  I hope it comes in a few days so I can finish some reels.

Great Customer Service Avet!!!
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rare

Did they change it around again, the process of ordering?

The lady first said you need to fill out the parts you need on their website since they dont take orders over the phone...They will call you and then ask you for your CC#. It's gotten better since I first called last year for sure.

Keta

Scott is really easy to deal with, the rest are good.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

The lady told me the same thing, but I went through all of the tabs on their website with her and no form to fill out, so phone order was taken. ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

perhaps they got too many complaints when they changed over.  for a while, they required that you fill out an online form and then they would call you.  glad to hear it worked out.  
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

nah885@gmail.com

Actually, it is easy if an order for parts are for the US customers. Try it if you want to get parts if you are in asia. Had to wait till now since my last call to them on 7th July. And if not numerous calls.  Infact they refuse to help and that was why I had to get help from you guys to figure out the issues. Thanks to all in the forum.

Alan, I will be sending the bearings to Farnell and get them to give me the exact size and specs number. I will try my best to give details label under Avet LX for future reference. Sorry, been busy lately with building up two rods.  Left the two reels as it is. Will keep you guys posted on the details.