Okuma Cedros CJ65 rotor is crack

Started by Marko, August 01, 2012, 06:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marko

Hi Everyone,

this is my 3 rd okuma reels with problems. previously was the Okuma Vsystem V55, Then the Okuma Salina 55 and Now the Okuma Cedros 65- which is the latest i bought.. -perhaps would be the last if i keep having problems with these okuma's... .p.s I already decommissioned My Okuma Vs55 and the Salina 55... I'm a bit tired keep having problem :'(

I attached the picture of the rotor with the crack. i hope everyone can see it.

As Okuma was bought by Rapala VMC recently, i don't know where i can get my parts in Indonesia (they end the agreement with previous okuma distributor and retailer). I already tried to contact them and waiting for answers.

anyway, anyone in this forum ever have the Same problem? as i remember Mr. AT is having some of this Cedros reel. I hope either him or someone else have the spare parts...

Thanks.. I really Appriciate it...

Marko

alantani

send me an e-mail in about a week and i will see about getting a new one for you.  it should not be a problem. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Marko

Quote from: alantani on August 01, 2012, 09:21:18 PM
send me an e-mail in about a week and i will see about getting a new one for you.  it should not be a problem. 

Will Do! Thanks Mr. AT!

alantani

just got off the line with okuma and they are going to send me a rotor.  i will forward it along. 

akfish

Is it true? Did Rapala recently buy Okuma?
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

alantani

Marko

Quote from: alantani on August 06, 2012, 10:54:58 PM
just got off the line with okuma and they are going to send me a rotor.  i will forward it along. 

Dear Mr. At,

my fishing fellow also need one okuma salina 65S reel handle and one roller bearing for okuma salina 80.is it available.

Thanks

Marko

Quote from: akfish on August 07, 2012, 03:13:13 AM
Is it true? Did Rapala recently buy Okuma?

You can check in on Goooogle mate...

alantani

marko, a box arrived just before the weekend.  it is from okuma and it should have the rotor in it.  i need your address again.  it you would, please send it to me via e-mail at alantani@yahoo.com.  if you can get links to schematics and part numbers, i can try to get you the other parts.  

Marko

Quote from: alantani on August 14, 2012, 05:13:46 PM
marko, a box arrived just before the weekend.  it is from okuma and it should have the rotor in it.  i need your address again.  it you would, please send it to me via e-mail at alantani@yahoo.com.  if you can get links to schematics and part numbers, i can try to get you the other parts.  

Dear Mr. AT.

i'll try to search the part number and the schematics. i'll get to You soon.

Thanks

Marko

Dear Mr. AT,

the parts number for SALINA SAF 80 roller bearing is 0910018 (i assume it's the same as regular SA 80).
i see it here : http://www.mikesreelrepair.com/schematics/albums/userpics/Okuma_SAF_80.pdf

the parts number for okuma cedros 65 handle is :25005155
i see it here : http://www.mikesreelrepair.com/schematics/albums/okuma/Okuma_CJ65.pdf

thanks.

alantani

i found your jakarata address and got the rotor all wrapped and ready to ship.

sosu

Hi alantani
I have Okuma Cedros CJ65 i have just bought it few weeks ago and i need to change the hand right to left hand and i have a problem to take out the handle shaft after unscrew the hexagon nut.. can you please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible

Thanks regards
Josef 

alantani

i have the same reel.  my handle is on the left.  i undid the cap on the right side, unscrewd the handle clockwise, unscrewed the hex nut clockwise and then pushed the shaft on the right side straight out.  remember that the threads are different, right versus left.