HAND GRENADE FISHING?

Started by LTM, August 02, 2012, 06:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTM

Dont try this at home! :o

You have to see this http://www.hulu.com/watch/386302

Leo

Edit: Maybe I should have titled this: Russian Military Surplus fishing equipment.  ;D

Dominick

Hey Leo! thanks for that video.  Too bad they did not blow themselves up.  They should get the Darwin award of the year.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

kamuwela

must have been dumb and dumber. maybe former rocket scientist's

Bill B

Reminds me of an old timer that got caught by DFG loading dynamite into his john boat...DFG follows him across the lake and when the old timer lights a stick of dynamite, the warden says, "you can't do that, it's illegal!", the old timer throws the lit stick into the DFG boat and replies, "you gonna fish with that?"  ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

kamuwela

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

kamuwela

bryan i could make a local joke but it just wouldnt be right.    ;)   lolo is good enough

misanthrope

Once upon a time, there were 2 brothers that frequented Baja Mexico back when explosives were legal to go fishing off pangas who used waterproof m-80's and 1/4 sticks wrapped with electrical tape on a large rock to sink explosives to about 30 feet and bring up Triggerfish and other suicidal fish...or so I've heard.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth it brings.
-Unknown