113h Sideplates- Jvariance going to mill in slot for second dog

Started by Joel.B, August 24, 2012, 05:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel.B

Just ordered a setup from Jvariance, asked about a second dog- he said he is going to mill in the slot in his next run.

He had no complete sets left so I am getting black spool and frame with gold plates. GOing with black power-handle too.  I'll post some before and after pics of this old timer as soon as i get it done. I think I need to buy a stainless thingy-thingy dealer too from ALan- this handle has a bunch of play, not sure where it is coming from but the whole reel is a mess.

Bryan Young

the handle play could be from several things. 

There's gear or anti-reverse backlash or play and there are issues with the gear sleeve either being rounded where it attaches to the handle arm or on the bridge plate post.  And it could all of those.  ;)

Good luck in the finding adn I'm sure we can help.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

seaeagle2

Wonder how long til he does another run, I'd like to see a couple other colors too.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Joel.B

Sounds like pretty soon for next run.  Guy sounds nice as heck.   I'll post some pics of my funky gold/black/gold 113h when I get it together.