a left handed penn 113h......

Started by alantani, August 28, 2012, 07:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

...... is somewhere in this picture.   :-\

the left side plate i was going to use is busted.  the other ones i have do not match.  i have a left handed star, gear sleeve, main gear and pinion gear.  now i just need to find a matching pair of side plates.  i can get them close, but not exact.  i also cannot find the graphite frame i was going to use.  it is somewhere in the garage.  hey, no comment from the peanut gallery!  if a bar frame is ok with the the guy that ordered it, i will go with the bar frame.  i do not think a tiburon frame is necessary here.  the reel will be used for wireline trolling. 

ok, it's after midnight.  i have most of the parts together and will have to build it on wednesday or thursday.  been at this all day.  most of the parts i needed to ship out are ready to go.  there is a line of 30 reels for servicing.  fishing for thursday is out because of the weather. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Wow. That's a treasure hunt for sure.

You got 40 reels to service. I wish I could help, but I too have 40 reels as well.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alan J

I'm not concerned with matching the side plates however, I prefer the graphite frame. I will go with bar frame if the search for the graphite frame will hold up the build.

Thanks

Alan J

George4741

Quote from: alantani on August 28, 2012, 07:08:29 AM

ok, it's after midnight.  i have most of the parts together and will have to build it on wednesday or thursday.  been at this all day.  most of the parts i needed to ship out are ready to go.  there is a line of 30 reels for servicing.  fishing for thursday is out because of the weather. 

You amaze me, Alan.  Work, fish, family time, reel repair, and who knows what else.  Additionally, you maintain this forum.  You are a busy man.  How do you do it all?   
viurem lliures o morirem