Big thanks!

Started by LBG Saul, August 30, 2012, 12:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBG Saul

A big massive thanks to Alan for this forum. After receiving some carbontex goodies and cals from Dawn a few weeks back, I have finally got around to servicing my TLD25 and Daiwa SG50SH (with a couple of reels left to do). Not only have I saved myself having to pay someone else to do it but they are actually feel better than ever before.  I was extremely surprised how easy the job was to do and how incredibly therapeutic the whole process was!! I really wish I had attempted this earlier, but without this forum I probably would never have given it a go.
My only problem is now I'm going to need to buy new reels just so I can pull them to bits!

Bill B

Welcome to the Dark Side...we have Cookies!!! and lots of experience (they have it not me ;D)  but then always liked Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies and milk :P
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

redsetta

Good work Saul.
QuoteMy only problem is now I'm going to need to buy new reels just so I can pull them to bits!
So true ;) ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Nessie Hunter

Quote from: LBG Saul on August 30, 2012, 12:52:58 AM
Not only have I saved myself having to pay someone else to do it but they are actually feel better than ever before.  I was extremely surprised how easy the job was to do and how incredibly therapeutic the whole process was!!

Oh Snap...... SSSSHHHHHH  !!!

Dont tell anyone, many of us will go out of business..   ;D

Good for you. 
I actually tell many people that contact me to try it themselves and send them links to this site & Specific tutorials...   
I also add that I do "Reels In a Bag" for the same price so they have nothing to lose!!!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

outdoorsaddiction

Welcome to the group.  I seem to have the same problem of wanting to buy more reels to tear apart, lol.

alantani

saul, welcome!  pretty soon you're going to find boxes of reels on your doorstep with with 6-pack and a note that says "hey, buddy, thanks!  i'll pick these up on friday."
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!