penn 750ss

Started by harryk3616, September 01, 2012, 09:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harryk3616

wtb    penn  750ss  used handle  ( left hand crank )    and a drag knob

Cone

I don't have a handle but I have a drag knob. It's the one without a seal, free if you want it. Just send me your address and I'll mail it.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Alto Mare

Very nice of you Cone ;).
Harry, I checked my parts, all of my handles are mounted. If no one can help, Scotts has them  but they're not cheap :-\.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cone

Harry, If this is a 750ss and not a 750ssm the handle will depend on the gearset in your reel. Info is on Mystic Reel Parts website. Basically, the difference is how far the threads are from the end of the main gear shaft. HTH Bob

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)

harryk3616

i  must say you guy's are unbelievable,  cone  and  alto  mare.    i want to thank you for your offers and advise. i collect and repair reels as a hobby, became handicapped and can't fish anymore.   if there is a part you fellows might need, don't hesitate to ask me,  if i have it, it's yours.    thank you very much.     harry         my address is    harry  kircher      8  sun  court,     brentwood    new  york  11717

harryk3616

thanks    BOB     ( cone )

Cone

I'll mail it tomorrow Harry.

Cone

Harry, I forgot about the post office being closed monday. It went out today. It should be there friday? Bob