Desk Hardware

Started by Bill B, September 08, 2012, 03:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

Starting a new job path that allows me to finally have a private office that I can decorate...made the following desk hardware to adorne my new office.....one piece is four empty 40mm Launcher Cases...the tall ones were loaded with three wooden blocks to be used for crowd control..the shorter cases held sponge rubber projectiles for direct impact....the second piece is a holder for challenge coins...notice the top left coin is actually a bow from an old Folger Adams Key and the red key at the bottom is a replica of an old cell door key....all wooden features made from 20+ year old american walnut and mineral oil...love the smell of fresh cut walnut!!

Let try this and see if the images posted...and this will be a promotion off the decks...no more running up and down the tiers....will leave the fighting for the youngsters....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Congratulations on the new job.  I know how you feel about having favorite things around you. 
Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

George4741

Hmmm, promoted off of the decks, or a new career? ;)  either way, congratulations.
George
viurem lliures o morirem

alantani

very nice!  copy and past the img code and your photos will show up. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

Made some changes...images should now be viewable....thanks..

Nessie Hunter

TARFU Congrats on the promotion.   Good job...   :)

Wood and I have an understanding........  
Sort of a stand off!!!   LOL

Correct me if Im wrong.. 
But think I see Military and Law enforcement/corrections there??

Kudos.....   Tough road...
I was Army (65/67) & Retired SBPD (City of SanBernardino)....

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Bill B

Nessie  thanks for the support.....pm sent