Buy reels in China?

Started by Mandelstam, September 08, 2012, 07:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandelstam

I'm travelling to China in a couple of months. Just out of curiosity, does anybody know if you can buy Chinese manufactured reels for a decent price over there? I'm thinking of Penn, ABU, etc, etc. I guess they make tons of "no name" reels and gear as well, but I'm thinking of brands that I know of and that makes decent stuff.

I mean, if you can score some new reels cheap, you can spend a few bucks when you get home to switch out a few things. :)

I'll spend a few days in Beijing and I guess it's there I'll do my shopping..
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

wallacewt

hi mandelstam
if you happen to be in beijing in january the tackle expo is on.
let me know the date you arrive in china,i may be able to help.
cheers

Mandelstam

Thanks! But I'll probably will be going sometime in october/november and will be there for 2-3 weeks.
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

Nessie Hunter

Get me some fireworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    LOL

Have fun, be safe.....   ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Mandelstam

Quote from: Nessie Hunter on September 09, 2012, 06:45:22 PM
Get me some fireworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    LOL

Have fun, be safe.....   ;D

;D ;D ;D

crowl2004

Quote from: Mandelstam on September 09, 2012, 06:29:47 AM
Thanks! But I'll probably will be going sometime in october/november and will be there for 2-3 weeks.
buy some reels from japan, use TAOBAO, it's like ebay in usa.
it's much cheaper than in japan,but you should take care,because there are some "tricky" seller will change the part inside(gear,screws etc.)
I recommended you to buy some Accessories in China

wallacewt

cgc expo 2012 october 13/15
try this,80% of all tackle comes from
Weihei