Main Menu

Hello all!

Started by mgoblue9798, September 24, 2012, 08:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgoblue9798

I have been a long time lurker, but this is my first post.  I just bought 3 reels- 113h w/ Newell frame and Tiburon spool, Daiwa 400h, and Daiwa 900h.  I just sent Alan an email about buying drag upgrades and handles, so I figured it was about time that I post.  Tight lines everyone!

redsetta

G'day and welcome mg.
Sounds like some nice gear you're collecting there.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Bryan Young

Welcome mgoblue9798.  Glad you joined us.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

welcome!  did my residency at u of m hospital from '80 to '81.  got stuck in the hospital for 2 days during a big storm.  you know it's bad when the university busses won't run!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mgoblue9798

I am suprised you even noticed a snowstorm since you were a resident seeing how you had to practically live there anyway!  Thanks for this website and all of the knowledge you share here.  I look forward to getting some parts from you soon and getting started tinkering.

mgoblue9798

Thanks Justin.  I have always wanted to visit New Zealand. I will get some charter advice from you if I am ever able to swing the trip.

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

Bill B

Hello from Somewhere in California...location keeps changing
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!