Man against tuna

Started by broschro, September 20, 2012, 03:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

those rod holders need gimbals!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Nessie Hunter

Simply Amazing, great job!!!!

It does look very dangerous being out Alone like that!!!   Scary...
I kept waiting for you to just disappear off the boat... Yikes...
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Bryan Young

Oh, that's standard Ahi fishing in Hawaii.  ;D  A lot of guys do it.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Wouldn't catch me on that boat with him, too hyper for my taste. I thought he was going to fly off any minute :-\....nice fish though.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

man against sea and tuna.what an effort.not me!

Dave Bentley

Quote from: wallacewt on September 21, 2012, 12:36:09 AM
man against sea and tuna.what an effort.not me!
G'day Wallace, can't see youtube at the office. Is that Paul Worstlings. It's on Channel One TV tonight at 7:30 250 Kgs
Only believe that which you know to be true.

wallacewt

no this blokes in hawaii,well worth a look.the one tonight is over 600lb blue-fin i heard.ill record it.

G6

Keith K

blktwr2660

Great Vid 8).I do have some ideas for that rig.Get some rod holders that don't keep spinning,and slow down if U get thrown out that rig is not coming back :-X.If U fish alone :-\ wear a PFD and a harness.
Not from around here,Just fishing and doing time on planet earth.

kamuwela

thats how we fish here. as for the rod holders they swivel to follow the fish,we even use swivel tips on the rods. we mostly handline,  youd be supprised how fast you can get the fish aboard. that bruddah is a tough dude.

Bill B

Looks like Combat Fishing!!!! Nice fish!! Take guts to do that alone!  Kind of like scuba diving at night alone...off the beach :-\
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!