Left Handed 113H

Started by Roger, October 05, 2009, 10:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

I talked to you about this reel about a month or so ago. Any how, I got the gear shaft and star swapped out and everything was fine except for one thing, something is rubbing when you trun the handle. If you turn the handle it rubs something in one spot, put it in freespool and you don't hear it, put back in gear and there it is again. I've just about worn the screws out trying to figure this out and no luck. Help Mister Wizard.....
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Roger

Oh, and it has a chome, brass spool. It looks to be new from everything that I can see.
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

alantani

any chance i can crack it open?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Roger

Alan, let get a hold of the boy that owns the reel and I'll get back to you.
Roger