copying posts

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, October 26, 2012, 10:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

There has been talks about copying other peoples pictures and articals  on a couple others sites I visit. Is there a problem here?

DAVE

Keta

Feel free to use anything I post, if it's some of my wife's copyrighted photos I'll mention it.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Not that I know of, Dave. If there is I'm in big trouble, I keep copying you pics ;).
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

If you are going to copy a post from another site, it's best to get the author's permission.  Otherwise, post a link then no permission is needed.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

not a particular problem, no.  i wil copy photos if they are generic - rods, reels, etc..  if they involve an individual, they i prefer to post a link with the photo. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

saltydog

I don't see any but on the other sites some think everything they write someday will make them money so they have this intellectual property psychosis.I think it's kind of funny like the guys trying to patent a fly pattern and such.If I post a pic feel free to use it,I can always make another.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur