Hello from Singapore

Started by chimera, November 03, 2012, 01:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimera

Hi all, glad to have found this amazing forum which have helped me a lot with my reel repairs. Really eager to dig out more info haha  :D

- Dan   

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

wefght4u

Chimera, welcome from Afghanistan.

kamuwela

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Welcome from sunny San Mateo, California.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

conchydong

Welcome from S. Florida.
BTW, I love Singapore!

Nessie Hunter

Welcome Dan....   So Calif here...
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Alto Mare

Welcome! Sal from Penna., home of the Penn's.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cone

Welcome from Florida's gulf coast.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

chimera

Appreciate the warm gesture, thanks  ;)

alantani

glad you finally got registered.  you're another guy that was picked up by the spam filter.  i wish i didn't have to use it, but at one point i was dealing with hundreds of bogus registrations.  thanks for your patience. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

Welcome aboard Dan.
What's the fish in your avatar?
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

chimera

Quote from: alantani on November 05, 2012, 02:18:10 AM
glad you finally got registered.  you're another guy that was picked up by the spam filter.  i wish i didn't have to use it, but at one point i was dealing with hundreds of bogus registrations.  thanks for your patience. 

Hi Alan, i admit i was kinda puzzled when it kept telling me i've answered the question wrongly..  :o Thanks for your help in registration process, the wait's worth waiting for haha  :D

chimera

Quote from: redsetta on November 05, 2012, 03:50:13 AM
Welcome aboard Dan.
What's the fish in your avatar?
All the best, Justin

Hi Justin, it's a juvenile Chao Phraya Catfish (Pangasius sanitwongsei)from a catch & release pay-fishing pond, where i usually hang out when not doing coastal fishing or offshore trips  ;)