DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS REEL?

Started by Dominick, November 04, 2012, 11:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Looks like fun, too bad we didn't cancel the Baja trip before all of the seats were filled.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Go get 'em Dominick. We are rooting for you!!!  Please report back on how the reels performed.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

I'll report in but I am having problems packing.  I went to pick up my fishing shirt at the cleaners and it did not have enough starch in it.  Oh well, I'll just work through it.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on November 05, 2012, 04:43:12 PM
http://www.loscabostunajackpot.com/2012_coverage/2012_team_roster.pdf

John,
Dom has the #1 registration for the second year in a row!
Team name is:  La Tuna Fortuna
Boat:  C-Rod
Angler names are on the listing.
The team names are often enjoyable to read!
Dom, we all hope you are able to post your tournament results while in Cabo!

Wayne
What Wayne said.  My name is Dominick and I approve this message.   ;) Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

I couldn't have said it any better, Dominick.  We have some truly, stand up guys on this forum.
I hope the tank nails the winner, but if not you know you have some quality friends... Sal, you're generosity knows no bounds!  All the best to you in that tournament... make us proud!
PS- Are you taking the Hawaii Five-O shirts?
Good luck,
Dom

Dominick

Dom you are supposed to read the posts not skim them.  Check my next to last post.  Dominick

Keith K

THE TANK...Right on!!!

Good Luck Dominick!

broadway

I should've known... Lol. A little wrinkle is better than no Hawaiian shirt;)
Dom

Cone

Dominick, its supposed to be salt in those shirts not starch.  ;)  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Alto Mare

Actually the hawaiian shirt looks cool on him, lets just hope that he doesn't have more than two buttons undone from the top ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bunnlevel Sharker

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 07, 2012, 12:14:41 AM
Actually the hawaiian shirt looks cool on him, lets just hope that he doesn't have more than two buttons undone from the top ;D.
X2 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D And do the tuna like cannolies?
Grayson Lanier

harryk3616

best of luck  dom.  hope you have a fantastic time and a great tournament, good luck.  harryk

Dominick

Thanks Harry:  did you note the date, that was last year.  I'll transfer your good luck wishes to this year.  I'll be going down again two more times.  June 11-18 2013 for spring fishing and Nov. 5-12 to fish the WON Tuna Jackpot Tournament.  I'll post pictures of the fish caught with the Tank.  I'll be fishing with my friend Wayne (El Pescador).  Correction, Wayne will be fishing with me.  Dominick

El Pescador

Correction!

Wayne will be fishing with Dom, AND TAKING ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS which I'll post during the trip, thanks to the great iPad technology.

After all, I was the High School Yearbook Photographer!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!