Penn Parts Cross Reference Chart

Started by SeaDawg, November 17, 2012, 02:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaDawg

My computer went down and I lost this fabulous chart I had that cross referenced Penn Conventional Reel parts.......
My brain went down and I don't remember where I got the chart :)

Anyone know where I can download this chart??

Thanks in advance :)
God created the fishing pole to keep the truly gifted from ruling the world...........

DISCLAIMER: All information posted by me anywhere on the internet is purely for entertainment purposes. Information in my postings cannot be relied upon as, nor considered, factual. Thank you.

seaeagle2

"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

harryk3616

i typed in     penn reels manual    scrolled down until i found       penn reels manual    and clicked on that one.      i have it saved in my computer but i can't send it, when my daughter wakes up , she will help me.      harryk

bluefish69

Harry you sound just like me. Do these things do anything except Type & Read?
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

SeaDawg

You guys are the bomb  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you so much!!!

Tight lines  :-* :-*
God created the fishing pole to keep the truly gifted from ruling the world...........

DISCLAIMER: All information posted by me anywhere on the internet is purely for entertainment purposes. Information in my postings cannot be relied upon as, nor considered, factual. Thank you.