penn 112 low speed new drags

Started by rx7240sx, November 17, 2012, 02:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rx7240sx

i have a penn 3/0 black reel it has the old drags not ht 100. i need to replace these but mysticparts does not sell a hole kit  with the ht 100 and the metal plates does anyone know what part numbers i need

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

Keta

https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Penn112.aspx
HT-100 washers  6-113
Eared washers 7-60
Keyed washers 7C-60

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

redsetta

Gotta love that - problem... solution... done...  ;) ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

George4741

Joe,
I figure you are going with a 1+5 drag stack.  Let us know how it works out in your reel.
  George 
viurem lliures o morirem

rx7240sx

i did i want with the 5+1 system i order ever thing from dawn at smooth drag  worked perfect. now i thing the reel puts out to much drag i will be ordering a ss gear sleeve.

borchcl

Irish Jigger

The reel just keeps getting better. Too much drag, an added bonus. ;D

Alto Mare

Quote from: rx7240sx on December 16, 2012, 12:44:09 PM
i did i want with the 5+1 system i order ever thing from dawn at smooth drag  worked perfect. now i thing the reel puts out to much drag i will be ordering a ss gear sleeve.
You might be better off with the brass sleeve on that one, it might help save your gears :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Ron Jones

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 16, 2012, 04:07:39 PM
You might be better off with the brass sleeve on that one, it might help save your gears :-\

That's an easy fix, use steel gears! Lee, we need stainless double dogs!

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"