SS Dog Priority Question

Started by Keta, November 19, 2012, 04:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Reply if you have a need for SS dogs for the smaller Penn reels.

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=5839.0
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

rjones

I would like 2 SS dogs for 500's
Rob

bluefish69

I would like 6 for 500 & 501 JigMasters

When you get around to it 25 for Newells 200-400 series. If I make a call or 2 that number will grow alot
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

dogtagger

I would take 2 for my 500s and one for my 113. I also need SS sleeves for one 500 (fine thread) and the 113. Are those still available?

john2244

Hello Lee,

I would like to order 12 of the 15-500 dogs.

Thanks,

John

alantani

lee, i'm thinking that these should be standard with every stainless steel gear sleeve that i ship out..... 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

Quotei'm thinking that these should be standard with every stainless steel gear sleeve that i ship out.....
x2 - great idea
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on November 20, 2012, 01:05:19 AM
lee, i'm thinking that these should be standard with every stainless steel gear sleeve that i ship out.....  
Very good idea Alan, Lee asked me if we needed others and I was trying to figure out  how many sleeves you have out there.

Lee, you have a mixed batch of dogs coming, I gave you what I had. It's up to the guys deciding what they need, myself, I would like some 15-140, 200 and 500.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bluefish69

While your at it. Put in a Drag Washer that goes between the Sleeve & Main Gear

alantani

yup!  that's how the last order went out. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bluefish69

broadway

Hey Lee,
    I'll take a dozen for my 112h, please.
Thanks
Dom

dobrobill

I would like 1 for 15-970, 1 for 15-980, 6 for 15-140, 2 for 15-500  1 for 15-112 if they are all the same that makes 11 but I think the 980 might match up to a 113 . I've never had any of these apart at the same time to notice if they are all the same... Alan has sent me other parts...

thunnus69

Can I get one made for my international 12LT?
Thanks.

Keta

If I had a 15-149 (12LT dog)  for reference I can draw it up and if the right material (I'd guess around .100") is available have them cut.  If you supply the part for referance you get a free SS , if I keep your factory dog you get 2 SS dogs.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain