table fish

Started by wallacewt, December 04, 2012, 09:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

we have a break in the weather tomorrow,so we are targeting table fish for xmas.king george whiting  to be precise.good reports coming in now for tuna ,10 mile mark but they will have to wait for another time.fads have been put in after the terrible storms,so by the time we get there should be full of tuna and dorado.got two new reels to try out,andros just in case. cheers

Bryan Young

Look out fish, Wallace will be Fishin .
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ossipeter

wish you tight lines and dont forget the fotos for us. ;)

wallacewt

hi ossiepeter,  alans site is to painful to download the pics at this time.  caught enough fish to feed a dozen people as long as 10 dont eat

alantani

use photobucket to host your photos, then use the [img] function to display them in your post. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

wallacewt

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Quote from: wallacewt on December 06, 2012, 06:13:19 AM
hi ossiepeter,  alans site is to painful to download the pics at this time.  caught enough fish to feed a dozen people as long as 10 dont eat
Wallace always good for a laugh.  Now it looks like you have mastered posting photos.  How about photos of the fish the "10 dont eat"?   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

wallacewt

Quote from: wallacewt on December 07, 2012, 12:38:33 PM

woodmans point,40min from my place.best launching site in west;aust.
1)that large ferry.was built on spec;and they cant sell it.same company the builds the fast ally patrol boats for usa.
2)floating pontoons.(3)wheelie access.(4)parking area for 100,s.   took these while waiting for the skipper.

wallacewt

im trying alan.dont know how those pics turned up. lol

wallacewt

Quote from: wallacewt on December 07, 2012, 08:56:54 PM
im trying alan.dont know how those pics turned up. lol
(5) sunscreen block provided free.(6)area is littered with islands and reefs,this is stragglers,great area 10 min; from ramp. others  pics?

wallacewt

wallacewt

Quote from: wallacewt on December 07, 2012, 09:10:39 PM

(1) this is what we were after,king george whiting. 28cm.  these were all around 38cm+.(2)  2 reels i tested, pelagic 40000 and daiwa million S.(malaysia) both worked fine after the "at" treatment. daiwa was not very solid,very tinny. ok for light work.   (3) fish are drag behind the boat in these nets to scale them.  sun was shining when we left the ramp about 7am,started to pour 10 min; later,and kept up all day.we got soaked,pulled the pick at 1pm and got back to the ramp and the sun came out.yeterday was 38.2cel;  when we fished it was 24c.  in 1 of the photos you can see the andros with a livie on it.never got a touch,we were in 8m of water didnt expect much over sand,but you never know.  cheers

Alto Mare

Very nice Wallace, I never heard of scaling  fish with a boat, does it work?
Looks like a nice place to be fishing at, thanks for the report buddy.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

it works well  on whiting sal, doesnt work on most.