2.5 day on the Maximus, Puerto Vallarata, Cow's & A Super!

Started by Ricky-Ray, December 10, 2012, 09:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: HOLEINTHEWATER on December 13, 2012, 09:38:45 AM
GREAT REPORT.  DON'T THINK MY OLD BODY COULD PULL SOMETHING LIKE THAT UP.

Hey!  Don't think like that.  Latch on to one of those and when you get tired, call one of the youngsters to take over.  That whole rail thing is because of the tight drags.  There is a good balance to doing this kind of fishing.  You can do it.  Check the way I was working in the video of the marlin I caught last month.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Pescachaser on December 14, 2012, 04:11:42 AM

Hey!  Don't think like that.  Latch on to one of those and when you get tired
Grab a bottle of Zin ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 14, 2012, 04:32:42 AM
Quote from: Pescachaser on December 14, 2012, 04:11:42 AM

Hey!  Don't think like that.  Latch on to one of those and when you get tired
Grab a bottle of Zin ;)

You're right Sal.  That's my go to drink.  It gives you energy when you need it, although it is putting me to sleep right now.  What are you doing up it's almost midnight in Penn?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Just wasted my time watching those pathetic Eagles get killed.  :-\...I'm going to bed.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Ricky-Ray

Quote from: Bryan Young on December 10, 2012, 10:24:52 PM
Wow, super exciting.  I don't know if I'd enjoy that kind of fishing though.  Looks like a ton of work...but I guess I will never know until I try. :)

That Bull Dorado worked me over and after catching that and seeing other's on cow's with a fight over an hour I was seriously doubting I would be able to do it.  All I can say it I kept calm the whole time and listed to the crew and did whatever they told me to do and we got it on board.
Ray

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you."

- Randy Paush, Carnegie Mellon University

Rare

Thanks for the report!!!  ;D I'm looking to do a trip on this boat in the future with a few buds & like what I see!