problems with godaddy.com

Started by alantani, December 12, 2012, 03:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

there was a problem with the move.  in the last hour, it generated 1000 pages of error messages.  they say they can fix it at their end.  stay tuned. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

the attachments directory and avatar directory are messed up.  stay tuned. 

rodent

seems like they did an upgrade, as you read the "unread posts since last visit" it automatically deletes the post that you read and leaves only the unread posts. helps keep track of the post.  alan, mahalo for all the efforts to maintain this site.  the site is smoking fast today. mahalo and aloha.

alantani

that feature should have always been there.  that is sometimes how i keep up.  usually i will go through each board and look posts that are flagged as new.  sometimes i will click on the "Show unread posts since your last visit." and use that function.  doing that, you will miss a few unless you use that function everytime. 

kamuwela

yes that function has been there i also use it all the time

rodent

wow, that is why i have logged in large amount of time, a lot of times i have forgetten where i left off and opened a post that i have already read.  it is all good, but now i wonder if i am missing out on anything else. ::)

Dominick

Quote from: rodent on December 12, 2012, 07:25:26 PM
it is all good, but now i wonder if i am missing out on anything else. ::)

Do you know where your dog is?  Just wondering it could be missing.   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Jimmer

It hink the big pipe is even letting my fat #ss thru now Blazin!
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Dominick

It looks like the problem with emails notifying of PMs has been fixed.  I received 2 notices which hasn't been working for a long time.  Good work Alan.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Yes, I have been getting notices for about a week now.
Life is Good!

bluefish69

I got a few also

THANKS ALAN

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.