xmas

Started by wallacewt, December 20, 2012, 09:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

id like to wish everybody on this site a happy and safe xmas
may you all survive until we meet in the new year
god bless,over and out.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Same to you Wallace and everyone else here. I hope you'll get some good quality grease or some carbon fiber washers from Santa....I did ;).
Merry Christmas!
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

yes, happy holidays to each and everyone and may all of us have a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous 2013!  :)

harryk3616

a very merry Christmas to all the wonderful guy's and their family's on this great web site.   may your holiday's be the greatest ever, enjoy the family time together and i hope santa takes care of you all.  Merry Christmas

Irish Jigger

The same to you Wallace and to all the other  members and their families.

saltydog

Merry Christmas to all
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Jerseymic

To Alan and everyone that has led me down the slippery slope, a Merry Christmas and prosperous new year

kamuwela

Bryan Young

Mele Kalikimaka and Haoli Makahiki Hou.

Kamu, I'll call you when I get into town.  I got something for your from Wallace.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Nessie Hunter

Have a Cool Yule and a Frantic First....!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason for the Season;
Merry Christmas to all..  

Happy Holidays...  
Enjoy the season no matter what you call it!!  

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Bill B

Merry Christmas to all!!
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Cone

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish everyone a safe and happy day with friends and family! Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD