6 Point SS Drag Stars For Senators

Started by Keta, January 10, 2013, 04:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Lee,
    I've been waiting for a Penn star drag in the aftermarket... the Pro gears are nicely detailed and colorful but aluminum isn't the right material.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, but you can count me in for at least 4 for the 4/0, 4 for the 6/0, and if you make them for the 3/0 I'll take 4 more.  The numbers I just gave are for starters ;)
Thanks for bringing even more to the table!
Thanks,
Dom

seaeagle2

Depending on cost I'd be in for between 2 to 4.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Ron Jones

Lee,

If you need start up money let us know, I've been using 113 stars on smaller reels as an upgrade and am desperate for nicer stars for the bigger reels. Come to think of it, a big star for the 60 sleeve would be great on a grouper special.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

If I forget who sent money I'd look like more of a flake than I already do, CRS is not fun to deal with.  I'll start with the 113H, then 114H, and on up the Senator series.  The 113 takes the same size thread as the 500, it will be in line too.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

suitekids

I'll take 6:   2 for the 500 with fine thread Alan Tani Sleeve, 2 for the 113h with fine thread Alan Tani sleeve, and 2 for the 114h with fine thread Alan Tani sleeve, let me know if you are going to make these for sure...Dan

George4741

Alrightee Lee,
I'll order one each 113H and 114H.
viurem lliures o morirem

elnath

joel8080

Hi Keta

I will take 2 113H & 2 114H let me know the price and I will Pay Pal the money to you or I can have my Son send you a check from Los Angeles.

Regards

Joel
Oceanside,California

slgriffiths

Hi Lee,

How did you get on with the SS drag stars?
Would still love to get a couple.

Simon

Keta

The taps are hard to find, I'll try to get back on it soon.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

BMITCH

Hi Lee, when you get the SS stars up and running i would like 3 for the 500, 1 for the113H and 1for the 114H. Letme know cost when your ready.

Thanks
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Bryan Young

Hi Lee,

Do you have an idea of the size?  I wouldn't mind if the stars were larger.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

saltydog

Lee I will take 3 for the 113H and 1 for the 114H
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Keta

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 30, 2013, 11:47:41 PM
Hi Lee,

Do you have an idea of the size?  I wouldn't mind if the stars were larger.

I have to figure out where my note pad is to get the diameter and pitch, one was inch diameter with a metric pitch.   I have larger diameter stars drawn up too and It's not that much work to make changes in the drawings.

Mark Twain

BMITCH

I would like larger for all the ones I requested. If they become available.

Thanks,bob
luck is the residue of design.