skiing at sugar bowl - 1/12/2013

Started by alantani, January 13, 2013, 10:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

the kids have been skiing since a very young age.  my wife used to do club races, and allison, the 18 year old, is now better than my wife.  christina is 14 and is not as good, but she has not had as much time on the slopes because of her grandfather's illness during the last 4 years.  still, she's pretty good.  and 22 year old my neice from japan, yumiko, hasn't skied in 12 years.  between my wife and my two girls, we were able to hobble together a complete outfit with boots and poles.  i bought her a pair of skis for christmas and put some wedges under the bindings to give her more inside edge.  it makes it alot easier to ski.  thought you might enjoy some photos.  

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

johndtuttle

Thx for that Alan. Looks like a pretty day on the hill.

Dominick

Alan I'm glad you got to play a little.  I have not been able to get up to play in the snow yet this year.  As you know I was sick over Christmas week when they had new snow.  I might get up there soon.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.