Flying Kiwis

Started by locknut, January 18, 2013, 04:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

locknut

Gidday guys and greetings from NZ. My wife and I are travelling to Kona next week to meet up with friends from Fiji origainally from Kona Capt. John and Roberta Llanes. There is a 1 year memorial get together to commemorate the passing of Johns dad Capt. John Senior January last year. The after party last Feb. was a big affair with over 1000 people there. This time around it will be much smaller with 600 expected. Are any of you guys attending? You Hawaiians really know how to party. Us Kiwis will I am sure  be overwhelmed by the whole thing. There will be a heap of fish to catch which will not be a chore and we hope get in another couple of days on the water as well.

We are flying  back into  Honolulu 30 Jan then fly out the night of 4 Feb. Do any of you guys do any Game Fishing at this time of the year. I would love to get out on the water with some members. It goes as said that the sharing of expenses is mandatory. If any one out there is around let me know. You never know I might catch up with some of you locals in Kona

Mahalo

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!