testing

Started by wallacewt, January 30, 2013, 12:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

hey pescachaser, elizabeth says hello dominick

wallacewt

ill try one more,and if it works ill delete it if some one shows me how

wallacewt

cheap  reel i recently serviced. i wouldnt use much more than 15lb maxi drag . they said pinion gear was ss,and it may well be but it looks weird. it sits on that round plate,2nd row on the right.   ill pass on it.

wallacewt

it worked im a bloody genious

Alto Mare

Good day Elizabeth, nice to see you on the site.
Sal, from Pennsylvania.

Wallace....buddy, you must have more money than I thought, couse your looks sure didn't attract that beautiful lady ;) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Wallace, Nice tear down of the reel by the way. What is it? I noticed some of the parts look nice and beefy.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Robert Janssen

At least the harness lugs ought to hold a ton or two...

Dominick

Hey Wallace that is some fishing boat Elizabeth is on.  It's good to see a clear picture of her instead of the grainy Skype image.  Sal's right you must be loaded.  Is Elizabeth on your yacht?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

wallacewt

the reel is a melalueka ld 9000.$35 aud on AUST;ebay new .. harness lug is 1 piece riveted on.
(corrosion) the frame is some weird material also.its grainy. it wouldnt hold up against samson fish or y/f tuna, etc,i dont reckon,  mackeral,  dorado,  sailfish, would be alright,big line capacity.30lb braid.you could have some fun before it fell to bits @ $35 if you cuddled it.
that "yacht" i hired, with 2000 other close friends. its called " radiance of the sea" and its owned by Carribbean International. :D