A favour??? Ordering TSI 321...

Started by Fish-aholic, January 31, 2013, 02:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fish-aholic

Hi guys,

Can someone please be of help?

I'm interested in purchasing TSI 321 in 4oz size bottles (x2). Problem is, I'm UK based and cannot order direct from the TSI website. I tried Pilkguns and recieved a quote of $55 to ship two 4oz size bottles of TSI 321. I couldn't believe my eyes being quoted $37 to ship a parcel under a pound in weight  :o

Would anyone here be kind enough to ship two 4oz sized bottles of TSI 321 ($9 x 2 = $18 + shipping cost) to me at a more reasonable shipping rate? Or do you believe the $37 shipping charge would be the same anyway?

I would be most grateful if you could please help me get my hands on this new 'super lube'. I have dealt with Alan a few times ordering bits & pieces, but I don't want to trouble him during the diffuclt times Alan and his family are currently going through.

I can pay via paypal upfront that is no problem. Feel free to PM me if you could be of help.

Thanks, Steve.

alantani

i have some on order for someone already. i can call and order some more.  not a problem.  things are settling down a little.  

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

with shipping to here, it's $10 a bottle.  i just ordered 12 bottles of tsi 321 and the total was $119.60.  ping me in a week if i do not get back to you.  thanks!  alan

hightide

Alan would it be still possible to get an order too?
Just 1 of the small bottle

alantani

not a problem!  i have a dozen on order.  send me an e-mail with your address.  the cost will be $10 per bottle (that covers shipping from them to me) plus shipping to you.  that's it. 

hightide

Fish-aholic

Good to hear things are settling down, Alan!

I'll leave it a week if no contact has been made as you suggest. All this talk of the TSI lubes, I felt I am missing out. A shame purchasing said product is very difficult to people like myself who require international shipping  :-\

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Steve.

Seachaser

Do you mind if I ask where you order it?

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

alantani

a dozen arrived and i bagged them and also photocopied the material safety data sheet for overseas shipping.  let me know if anyone wants some.  more are on the say. the tsi 321 will be much easier to ship than the tsi 301.  the can for the tsi 301 can leak. 

Newell Nut

Alan,
It is so popular I will add a bottle to my workbench too. Will PM address.
Thanks
Dwight

alantani

Fish-aholic

wpc

PM sent... could use one as well. Thanks

Yai

Hi Alan,

Any chance u still have stocks available for the 321?

If yes I would like to have a couple of it too.

Cheers
Yai