Service tutorial for Ambassadeur 7700 Mörrum ?

Started by Drisse, February 04, 2013, 04:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drisse

Hi there !

I wonder if anyone knows if there's a service tutorial to find for an Ambassadeur 7700 Mörrum ? I got one from a friend that asked if could have a look at it ? The reel is in quite bad shape. Some screws and components are stuck (saltwater). So before I start to use "hard hands" on the reel it would be nice with some picks.

Thanks in advance..... ! 

redsetta

G'day Drisse,
Morten did a 6600CL Morrum tutorial here: http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=5665.0
It's not exactly the same, but shares many commonalities and should be a good starting point.
Hope that's of some assistance.
Let us know if you run into any difficulties.
Good luck, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

G'day Dominick,
Healed up well, thanks - as of first of Feb, I was back on the bike.
However, with a couple of months' pent-up enthusiasm, I promptly overshot a jump and separated my shoulder, but at least the arm's all good ;) ;D
Another two-week lay-off, then should be in flying form.
Hope all's well with you and yours.
Cheers, Justin

Cone

Justin, I'm glad the arm is better but sorry about the shoulder. I hope you have better luck when it heals.  :) Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

redsetta

Cheers Bob - unlike reels, bodies heal themselves, so no worries :D
We've got kinda off-topic, so hopefully Drisse has what he needs ;)