A viking says hello

Started by hultis, February 07, 2013, 01:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hultis

Hi everybody, I just joined this fantastic forum and though I should introduce myself.
I'm a 43 year old fishing nut from Sweden. Mostly fish in saltwater in Sweden and Norway. Love old Ambassadeur and Penn reels even though I must admit there are a few modern reels in the garage too.

I actually have a question about my Penn reels, but I guess I should post it in the correct section.

See you round!

/Christian

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Jeri

Hi Christian,

Welcome aboard.

Cheers from sunny Africa,

Jeri

kamuwela

aloha christian and welcome to alans place.

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Alto Mare

Welcome Viking! Enjoy your stay.
Sal, from Penna.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard Christain,lots of Scandnavians  on here,so feel at home.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

willybendit

welcome christian  I   must get over to watch the rally  sometime

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Dominick

Velkomin á síðuna Önnu.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Makule

Aloha. E komo mai.

Don't know much about the kind of fishing you do, but the stories of Vikings bring up visions of tough bearded men who could conquer anything.

We actually had a Viking restaurant for a short while here in Hilo.  Owners told me it was pronounced "vee king".  The food was not memorable either way, but there was a beverage made from barley that reminded me why I don't care for beer.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta.......unlike others, I enjoy beer and cookies too....especially chocolate chip ;D  Ohh and old Penns and Mitchells.....all questions welcomed
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

ossipeter

Hi Christian welcome,
I also go fishing in Norway, once a year. I change between the South and the North.