Jigmaster used price?

Started by hightide, February 09, 2013, 07:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hightide

I know most of you guys score on your reels but what would be a general price I should be paying for a used jig 500 that I can Tanisize and maybe upgrade with Tiburon myself.  I see a lot around $30.  Should that be just right since I will also spend more on stuff to have it bulletproof.
Thanks guys
Allan

Bryan Young

Anywhere from $15 to $100 depending on condition, connections,...  Good luck in finding what you want.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

hightide

fshncrazy

sounds about right.  Also, look into jigmasters that have most of the stuff you want on it.  It will help the with lower cost  later when you start tricking it out.  Price also dictated by condition of what you're looking for.  Too many variables and opinion but don't just jump on the first one you see.  Sometimes it will take some time for the perfect deal.

hightide

I've seen a lot of them before but never really paid any attention to them thinking they were just old crappy stuff.  That is until I got to this forum. Now I want to built a tricked jigmaster myself.  My brother bought a mint 114 from a yard sale 2 months ago for $5 bucks and he was giving it to me but I said no thanks.  When I texted him a week ago if he still had it he replied "sold". The more I check out the Penn section of the forum the more I want to kick myself.