Which do you prefer on the 113h

Started by Jaanman, February 13, 2013, 09:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaanman

The newer red 113h with the half graphite frame w/stand or the one with the metal stand w/ three screw holes on the sides . ?
I guess it's red or maroon ........and why?
Thanks

alantani

they all work fine.  i like the all chrome bar frame because of the look. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Personally i prefer neither, but if I had to, I would stay away from the graphite.
Try one of these Tib frames:

No need for inner rings with this one. When installed, the frame and plates  become one unit.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Jaanman

Dominick

Beautiful reels but if his wife sees them displayed on her damask tablecloth our guy Sal is history.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Cone

Dominick. Cut Sal a break. They are probably his wifes reels anyway.  ;)   Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

alantani

huh, kids!  always gotta be fancy.....  ;D

if you decide you want a graphite frame, let me know.  i think i have one somewhere.  

Dominick

Quote from: Cone on February 14, 2013, 04:13:25 AM
Dominick. Cut Sal a break. They are probably his wifes reels anyway.  ;)   Bob

Bob:  They are so pretty you are probably right.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on February 14, 2013, 04:14:09 AM
huh, kids!  always gotta be fancy.....  ;D

if you decide you want a graphite frame, let me know.  i think i have one somewhere.  
Boss, I never disagree with you, but if you're saying that the graphite frame is better that those, I will disagree.
Yes they're more costly, but money well spent, especially on the 113h.

By the way, didn't you just order a pair of spools to go with those bluefin special frames that you have? Talking about fancy ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

naw, i just got stuff in the garage that i've gotta get rid of.  this place of mine would make for a pretty spectacular garage sale!

RowdyW

Hey Sal, they are not for Alan. One is coming my way. I favor the aluminum full frames also, even on my black plate reels.    Rudy   :D ;D :D

Bryan Young

other than solid aluminum frames, my next choice would be the aluminum bars with the chromed brass reel seat and the chromed brass top bar.  Many guys probably have them, especially if they had switched to solid aluminum frames.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

saltydog

Solid frames are the only way to go.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Keta

I have a composite wide frame I can part with for postage.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain