Used Penn Reels

Started by blktwr2660, February 15, 2013, 07:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blktwr2660

Hi,Guy's Me again 8),Been a Long while(U know the drill)Been shopping E-Bay for some of my favorites(Classic Penn Reels)These people got to stop smokeing??? (A 6/0 thats 30 yrs.old ani't worth $400+ New or used :-\.Hey Alan can U or Alto :) direct me 8) some were else to hunt for used classic PENN REELS! >:(
Not from around here,Just fishing and doing time on planet earth.

Cone

Craigslist flea markets and yardsales. sometimes you can find some great deals. I like it better when I can see and hold the reel before I buy. I have had good luck on ebay. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Bryan Young

Craigslist or the sort is a good place to start if you are in a saltwater area. There is also here under want to buy/trade section, and also other forums, such as Bloodydecks, iFish, Coastside, Stripers,.... Me there's also eBay.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

saltydog

Just keep shopping fleabay and take your time,another place is thrifty nickles and greensheets,have picked up some good reels at estate sales.Look for there ads in the classifieds.Good hunting.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur