Spare Parts for shimano fishing reels european models

Started by SP, February 22, 2013, 08:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Hello to everyone . Does anyone know where could i find spare parts for shimano fishing reels but for european models
Thanks in advance

SP

Thanks very much for your answer but i have tried many times to contact them via email and no one reply to me.

Irish Jigger

If you wish I could contact them for you. If so send me a PM with the part numbers and reel model etc you need.

willybendit

What  shimano parts are you after as ive a few bits& bobs   try ringing them  Felindre servicing 907992 796584  (www.shimanofelindre.co.uk)

SP

Thank you very for your help. I am owner of a fishing reel repair & service workshop in Corfu island greece. I am looking for parts for different models of shimano collections mostly europeans models. Here in Greece Shimano's distributor denies to sell me spare parts with out any particular reason , i was realy suprised when i called him and told me that he could not provide my with parts . So i am looking for a permanent shimano spare parts supplier .

Thanks again for your time  

Irish Jigger

If I were you I would contact Shimano  Europe direct  (see link) and ask them why you cannot order parts from your local Shimano guy. 

http://www.eftta.com/english/finddetail.html?cart=&companyid=12924