Light tackle halibut fishing Norway

Started by hafnor, March 04, 2013, 05:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hafnor

Made a clip from this summers halibut fishing! enjoy in full hd1080 and fullscreen! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZCqaMvtXA&feature=youtu.be

Dominick

Hafnor:  Great job.  All that in HD also.  I especially liked the angle of looking at the reel when the fish were taking line.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

hafnor

yes, the gopros are very handy and nice. We used chestmounts for it. But the video from the nikon dslr camera is much better quality. Wish we filmed more with that! Thanks Dominick! ;D

Tile

The video and soundtrack are awesome not to mention the catch. Nice job  :) .
In solid fiberglass we trust

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Hafnor:  Are you familiar with the made for tv program Lilyhammer.  If it is available in Norway it is a very funny series.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Irish Jigger

Very funny series,we had it in the UK last year.

hafnor

Thank you guys! That is very nice to hear! @lillyhammer- yes Norwegians are very proud of this series! Haha, we have Fridtjov Nansen, Thor Heyerdahl, AHA and Lillyhammer ;D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

ossipeter

sorry, but I can not open the Video. I was fishing Halibut in Leka, Namsos, Loppa, Lyngenfjord and Soroya. I love Norge. 

hafnor

I will be visiting soroya in the summertime! Maybe we will meet. Search for "thunder Fishing team halibut haven" and you will find it on YouTube!