Hello from Washington state

Started by Huckfinn, March 07, 2013, 02:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huckfinn

Hello all.  I have been looking at this site for a couple of days now as it seems all of my searches for the topics I am interested in keep pointing me here.  I cant wait to learn from all of you.  Hopefully I will be able to help out at times with my limited knowledge.  Have a great day.

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta.
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

seaeagle2

Welcome aboard,  there's a few of us in Washington, I built up a couple 113H's for Halibut fishing.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Huckfinn

I have just begun playing with the lever drags.  Picked up a couple of avets.  An Sx and just opened the box on an Sxj.  Before that, you name it.  From heaving 24 ounces from the bank of the Columbia for sturgeon with old star drags locked down, to noodle rodding steelhead with 2lb test.  I realy wish I had the internet and the knowledge of the people on this board years ago.  I cant even count how many reels I have smoked, locked up, opended up and went "huh" and just used it as an extra sinker.  Now its all about find the problem, fix it, and then figure out how to make sure it wont happen again.

kamuwela

aloha and welcome to alans place

Bryan Young

Aloha Huck,

We are all or were in the same boat as you.  We have a great bunch of guys/gals here, and we are all about helping others.  If you run into a bind, I'm sure someone here can help you out.

Welcome,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

Irish Jigger

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Huckfinn on March 07, 2013, 02:12:16 AM
..... all of my searches for the topics I am interested in keep pointing me here. ........

All roads lead to Tani-ville!  ;D

Welcome.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD