Lightning Lube?

Started by conchydong, March 09, 2013, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conchydong

Has anyone tried Boca Bearing's Lightning Lube products? They state that  it has a molecular bond with the bearings. Would that be similar to how the TSI 301 works?
They have it in a grease form also. Just curious as it would be a lot easier to obtain for me than the TSI products.

javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$Main$SubGroupPanels1$Repeater1$ctl01$SubGroupPanel1$Repeater1$ctl05$LinkButton1", "", true, "", "http://www.bocabearings.com/bearing-lube-tools-more/lbt-lightning-lube/fishing", false, true))

Dominick

One would think that a company like Boca Bearings would know what is best for bearings.  I haven't tried it but now that I know about it I will when I run out of TS301.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Jighead61

Quote from: conchydong on March 09, 2013, 12:11:01 AM
They state that  it has a molecular bond with the bearings.
I wasn't aware of that. I'd like to hear some feedback if anyone has experience with it.

Clem

Hey guys, It is very similar in look and feel to Lubrimatic white gear assy grease. I have used both for internal gears on high end spinners due to its light consistency..very good but can be expensive in the Boca form. I have used Lubrimatic for the last couple of years.. :)

D impala95

I have tried the Lightning Lube on small baitcaster bearings and I like it so far. It's fairly light and the spool bearings spin well and for a substantial time, at least on the bench. I have yet to see how they spin in real world use. I have not tried their grease.
I'm a trained killer.
It's killing time but please leave oversize sturgeon in the water.

Don Leitao

reel22

I have used it on my Garcias and it works fine so far.